- I like to run. Ever since I saw the reduced gut on the other woman, I've been all inspired and stuff. Even better, I'm starting to lose all the weight I gained from the damned eye-medications.
- Used-book stores rock. A few days ago I found a nice little hardcover copy of Reading Jazz.
- I can't ever really stop working. Even when I'm taking a break. I seem to be most productive on my days off.
- The little Venezuelan coffee shop in Palo Alto has awesome spiced hot chocolate.
- No other game (FPS) comes close to being as playable as Half Life 2.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
A couple of things I've discovered in the last 10 days or so: