- 5/2-5/5: The workplace sent us off to the Seascape resort in Santa Cruz for 2.5 days for a workshop.
- 5/6: Danilo Perez opens for Kenny Barron. I preferred Danilo Perez (and got my CD signed!).
- 5/13-5/14: Arjun (a roommate from USC,) visits the Bay Area with his folks.
- 5/20: We hang out with Rick and Kathy in Japantown. Izumiya has awesome sushi.
- 5/27: Hike at Russian Ridge with a couple of docents to show us the last of the wildflowers.
- Right now, I'm in London speaking at SES, and hanging out with childhood friends.
- Oh yeah, and I've lost 7 pounds and I'm now running 3.1mi in 30 minutes. Body fat is down from 18.5% to 15.5%. Finally being sub-150lb again is goooood!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
It's been a while since I gave the blog some love. That's because... oh yeah, I've been swamped. It hasn't all been work though. Here's a recap: