> emerge netscape-flash
> emerge nspluginwrapper
So, I dutifully installed the indicated packages, restarted Firefox and voilà! Instant Flash. Note that the nspluginwrapper spits out this message at the end of the install:
* Auto installing 32bit plugins...
* Any 32bit plugins you currently have installed have now been
* configured to work in a 64bit browser. Any plugins you install in
* the future will first need to be setup with:
* "nspluginwrapper -i path-to-32bit-plugin"
* before they will function in a 64bit browser
Good to know.
Now what do I do with the remaining 118 minutes?